July 2023 Top Biopharma Deal: Alnylam co-development and co-commercialization deal with Roche for zilebesiran
Highlighted Deal Financial Comps
Total Deal Value:
Cost & Profit Split:
- Alnylam grants Roche exclusive worldwide rights to co-develop and co-commercialize zilebesiran for hypertension.
- Alnylam leads joint clinical development, sharing costs 40% by Alnylam and 60% by Roche.
- Alnylam receives $310M upfront and up to $2.49B in milestones.
- Co-commercialization in the U.S. with 50/50 profit split
- Royalties outside the U.S.
DealForma’s Deal of the Month selection is based on the largest disclosed upfront cash and equity total in partnership deals involving R&D as announced in the month prior to this article. Data for this analysis was compiled using the DealForma biopharma deals database. All data are based on publicly disclosed figures and deal terms.
We invite you to answer interesting questions on biopharma business development and licensing using our data and carefully curated profiles on deals, pipelines, companies, funding, and business executives by visiting dealforma.com to schedule your personalized demo.
Drug Sales Figures